Featured Property Slideshow
- 0 Vanden Rd Vacaville, CA $3,300,000
- 4311 Stonefield Ln Fairfield, CA $2,850,000
- 4266 Stonefield Ln Fairfield, CA $2,380,000
- 164 Rice Ln Vacaville, CA $1,379,000
- 950 Marina Cir Suisun City, CA $1,275,000
- 3940 solar hills Dr Vacaville, CA $1,225,000
- 7568 English Hills Rd Vacaville, CA $899,000
- ADDRESS UNAVAILABLE Vacaville, CA $880,000
- 3959 Scenic Ranch Ln Vacaville, CA $875,000
- 3214 Saint Andrews Rd Fairfield, CA $835,000
- 18015 Riverside Dr Sonoma, CA $800,000
- 201 Paseo Arboles Ave Fairfield, CA $795,000
- 4075 Putah Creek Rd Winters, CA $775,000
- 7061 Steiger Hills Rd Vacaville, CA $739,900
- 35 Willotta Dr Fairfield, CA $720,000
- 2936 Quail Hollow Dr Fairfield, CA $714,713
- 2120 Fieldcrest Ave Fairfield, CA $699,900
- 389 Grandview Dr Vacaville, CA $660,000
- 625 Idyllwild Ct Fairfield, CA $609,000
- ADDRESS UNAVAILABLE Vacaville, CA $599,950
Activity in dixon
Activity in vacaville
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Property SearchSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Vacaville, CA Postal Code 95688, CA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Vacaville, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, Vacaville, CA Street Main St, Vacaville, CA Listing ID #123456
Activity in davis
Activity in fairfield
Activity in woodland
Testimonials1) Sue was an amazing realtor throughout the process of searching for and buying our new home. She was very helpful in pointing out both the pros and the cons of the homes we looked at and was spot on in bringing to our attention the homes in our price range that had the qualities we were looking for and the needs to fit our family. She was punctual with the necessary paperwork and kept us informed of everything throughout the 30 day closing process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a home. 2) I was a first time home buyer and was less than impressed with my first realtor. Sue came along and she was great! We worked well together and she was more than helpful making the very stressful process smooth for me! She even took my mother to view houses for me while I was working and couldn't attend, and then happily took me back to the homes pre-approved by mom. I was never pushed to make a decision and we held out for the perfect home for me and got it at a more than fair price. I plan to use her again for my 2nd home purchase. 3) Suzzanne Miracle is amazing! She listed our home in Vacaville, California, providing expertise on: comps in the area; appropriate list price; critique of the home with suggestions for best presentation; etc. She also displayed excellent negotiation skills. She kept us informed and up-to-date each step along the way. I highly recommend Sue for listing and/or selling of real estate. She will do an awesome job for you. 4) We decided to short sale our home in 2012. Sue really did work a 'miracle' for us! She held one open house, presented several offers to us two days later then guided us and dealt with the bank throughout the whole process. The title company informed us that it was the fastest short sale they had ever seen. We are very grateful to Sue and all of her hard work on our behalf and are honored to give her our highest recommendation.